- Beaches in Nerja
- Hotels in Nerja
- Fiestas & Festivals
- Places of Interest
- Things to do
- Rental Properties
- Local News
- Traveller Info
- Nerja Weather
If you like this page, why not share it?
You can check what your currency is worth in Euros by using our currency converter.
Residents Day 2017
Residents Day in Nerja is an event where the foreign element to the community is put on display for the day. Local clubs and associations set up stalls where you can find out more about what they do in Nerja and find new things in the town that you simply didn't know existed. Take a look at the photos from previous editions of this event to get an idea of what you can expect.
This year Residents day will be held on the 2nd of April with the 9th of April set aside as a backup date should the weather be unsuitable. Take a look below for a brief program of events.
Events Timetable 2017
- 12:00 - Mayoress Rosa Arrabal will declare the fair open
- 12:10 - Nerja Municipal Band
- 12:30 - Dani Romero Flamenco dance school
- 13:00 - The Costacord Singers choir
- 13:30 - Elena Flamenco dance school
- 14:00 - Shanty Choir Andalucía will perform
- 14:30 - Famous film music
- 15:00 - The American Club will present a cheque to a local charity
- 15:05 - Cristian dance school
- 15:30 - Mike Jingle flamenco guitar
- 16:00 - Zumba from Time Sport gym
- 16:30 - Alboreá Flamenco dance school